Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome, join me on my journey of just getting through this crazy thing I call my life.  I am a mother of three wonderful children, I make cards, craft, SMASH, and scrapbook.  In between my life that is.

Let us begin.... :)

Okay, I had another blog, apparently I have too many e-mails and my laptop will not let me in that one, so here is the latest and if I can ever get onto the other one, I will be sure to post a link to this one on that one.  Yup, like my life is not complicated enough, the computer and universe tell me what to do (or in this case, what not to do).   Just another "step" to push me just a little further to the brink of insanity!

This is a card I made using a digi from Saturated Canary that was free if you agreed to make it and share it.  So, this is the first card I actually made in time for the deadline.  It is way out of my comfort zone and I have to say that I am really LOVING the outcome and may have to venture out of my comfort zone more often.  I credit my Best Friend for cheering me on to use more than just the simple things that I am comfortable with.  LOVE HER!!!!!


I have been busy making lots of cards (that is my sanity saver) and hope to post more as time permits in my busy life.

Thanks for looking.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment