Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just cards

A co-worker asked me to make her some Thank You cards and some general cards. She wanted simple ones, I used my Cuttlebug and embossed with a circle one, added some bling and here you go.   


For the last one I used a stamp from the Words of Wisdom stamps from Verve, and Washi Tape.  My favorite place to get the Washi tape from is Freckled Fawn. I am addicted to Washi Tape, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! You can use it for so many things and if you make a mistake, you can remove it and reposition.




Well, my computer will not let me download any more cards tonight.  I will try again tomorrow night, had some time the last few nights to make many, as the cards are my stress reliever! 



1 comment:

  1. Always nice to have someone ask you to make them some cards. They are great cards and I love the Verve wording w/the washi tape -- yes you have definitely become a "washi addict"! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete